Wednesday, April 24, 2013

You Don't Have to be 20 or a Size 2 to be SEXY

I love when women look sexy. I am not talking about showing things that should be hidden, I am talking about sexy. When a woman puts together a whole outfit that works with her body shape and makes you think Wow. Sexiness is not just about your clothes but is also about how you present and carry yourself.

I wanted to share with you some women who I feel present sexiness.




FROM THE REZ TO THE CITY













I love the look of plus size women looking sexy. I love that they are showing that you do not have to be skinny or young to be sexy and that you do not have to show everything that your momma gave you to look sexy. Sexiness is not just about the look but also the attitude. Love it.

This summer I am working on bringing out the sexy in me and these women are an inspiration.


What do you think, do you think that these women are sexy?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment