Friday, April 26, 2013

What I'm Digging From SImply Be

If you have read any of my past posts, it probably comes as no surprise that I love dresses. I have decided that this summer  I am going to create a capsule wardrobe, so I will be looking into more separates and pieces that I can carry into the fall.

Back to Simply Be.....Here are some pieces of there's that I really like.






Claire Sweeney Embellished Fitted Dress
$110.00




Drop Back Hem Print Maxi Dress
$99.00



Joanna Hope Chain Belt Jersey Dress
$110.00



Joanna Hope Sequin Maxi Dress And Scarf
$175.00


High Low Dress
$75.00






Anna Scholz Print Midi Dress
$90.00




Sequin & Pearls Bead Neck Dress
$95.00







And Abigail Strappy Top
 $60.00



Joe Browns Wonderful Wraparound Tunic
$65.00

Joe Browns Anjuna Beach Camisole
$58.00



Tall Print Palazzo Pants
$65.00


Cape Sleeve Jumpsuit
$95.00



They really had so many more cute pieces of clothing, but this should be enough to give you a taste of what they have to offer for us plus size beauties.


So what do you think?
Would you wear any of these clothes?

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment