Monday, April 22, 2013

Some styles I like from .....Sexy Plus Clothing

I was browsing the internet looking a clothes as I normally do. I spend more time window shopping then shopping, unfortunately. Then again, if I could should as much as I browse I would be overflowing with clothes. although can't really see that as a bad thing.

Here are some things that I like from Plus Sexy Clothing












Joseph Ribkoff Plus Sizes: Nell Polka Dot Skirt

Joseph Ribkoff Plus Sizes: Nell Polka Dot Skirt $89.00




Ariel Hi-Lo Plus Size Halter Dress

Ariel Hi-Lo Plus Size Halter Dress $79.00








Supernova Plus Size Tulip Skirt

Supernova Plus Size Tulip Skirt $89.00




Sweet Pea Polka Dot Plus Size Halter Top

Sweet Pea Polka Dot Plus Size Halter Top $49.00



Joseph Ribkoff Designer Series: Brandi Plus Size Spotted Illusion Dress

Joseph Ribkoff Designer Series: Brandi Plus Size Spotted Illusion Dress $229.00



Gangster Plus Size Pinstripe Dress

Gangster Plus Size Pinstripe Dress $89.00




Joseph Ribkoff Designer Series: Debonair Plus Size Gown

Joseph Ribkoff Designer Series: Debonair Plus Size Gown $254.00


This is definitely not all that they have to offer, I just figured this is enough to give you a taste. Check out the site for yourself.

What do you think?

Would you wear any of these clothes?

Jenn













No comments:

Post a Comment