Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oooo La La - These clothes are HOT

Plus sized designers are really stepping up for us girls. I am happy to see so many outfits that look sexy and made for us. I am tired of seeing tired looking clothing or outfits that look like they were designed for skinny women and then sized up for us. Plus size women have unique needs and designers need to design for these needs. Not everyone is getting it but some are and thumbs up to them.

Here are a few outfits I think are just hot. Of course this is my opinion and you will see that I like a certain style of clothing, I am a busty girl and I like to accentuate the gurls....LOL

Monif C


"Eva" Cold Shoulder Double Slit Dress With Detachable Belt - Black
$238.00






"May" Caped Back Cocktail Dress - Black
$228.00






Karen" Lattice Insert Dress - Black
$198.00



"Bridgette" Cape-Back Maxi Dress - Coral
$198.00



"Fiona" Front Zip Peplum Dress - Black
$178.00



 These are some of the latest outfits from Monif C and I think that they are just hot and hopefully will add a couple to my wardrobe real soon.

What do you think of these outfits? 
Would you wear them?

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment