Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Caught the Avenue 4th of July Sale

Heeeey erbody,

I was trying not to buy any clothes, but I seriously needed some new bras (been breaking underwires lately), so I went on the avenue to check out what they had on sale. Today only they are taking 40% off your order.

For $150 dollars I bought 7 bras and 4 dresses, yay.

Here is a sample of what I bought.

Caught it for $5.97













Plus Size Lace Balconette Underwire Bra image
Caught it for $5.97

















Plus Size Lace Overlay Balconette Underwire Bra image
Bought both for $5.97 each


















Plus Size Tiered Print Sleeveless Dress image
$18.74


















Plus Size Smocked Bandeau Maxi Dress image 







$26.24

















Plus Size Tiered Tie Front Sundress image
$18.74



















I am so very happy with my purchases. I don't plan on buying anything else until I hit my first weight loss goal. Then I plan to buy some clothes for the fall.


I sure there has got to be an easier way to put then what I have been doing. Man takes me forever and still don't get it the way that I want to. SMH

Tell me what you think?:


Love, Peace and Elbow Grease,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment