Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Backyard BBQ, Birthday and Slimkicker

Saturday I attended my neighbors backyard BBQ. I fully intended to take some pictures of my outfit and the people there. To be honest, I got there the party had already started and I started partying. The thought of taking pictures didn't cross my mind.

I have to say that I had a great time. I have gotten older and do not party as much. Seems that enjoys myself drains my energy quite a bit. I can hang all night, but it just takes me while to recover. I also have a policy of not drinking for 420ing during the school year. This was my first venture in those areas this summer and can't hang like I used to, not at all.


July 2nd was my birthday and my goal is to overhaul my life by next birthday when I turn 45. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I am 44 already, almost half a century old. When I was younger in my teens and twenties, I never thought I would get this old and really didn't have a plan for getting older. Then in my thirties I started raising my brothers two boys and I had not time to think about getting older. Now they are almost grown and I am starting to think about what I want for my life and how I am going to about achieving it.

Ok, so I came across this online program Slimkicker and I am going to give it a try. You set your weight loss goal, track eating and exercise habits. What I really like about it is the challenges they have like:
  • No sodas for 7 days
  • Doing squats for 7 days
  • No snacks after dinner
  • Replace juice with tea
You get points for checking in and doing the challenge and then you get rewarded for finishing the challenge. You also choose a reward that you are going to give yourself when you finish the challenge and upload a picture of the reward as a reminder.

Check it out, if you decide to join, let me know so that we can friend and encourage one another.

I will probably always be a plus sized girl, I am kinda built that way, broad with big busts. I just want to be a smaller healthier version of the RoBUST girl that I am.

Well I was going to put up two YouTube videos but couldn't figure out to embed them. Wouldn't work and I honestly don't feel like trying to figure it out.



Love, Peace and Elbow Grease,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment